Java Software Developers x 10 (Midlands region of Ireland)
Our client is a global hi-tech employer with a large software design centre located in the midlands of Ireland. Due to the ongoing success of their software centre, they are now hiring a number of experienced Java Software Developers, Senior Java Developers and Lead Java Developers.
These are fulltime permanent career opportunities, offering outstanding career prospects, on-going training and generous benefits package, including 27 days paid vacation, paid overtime, healthcare insurance, pension, sick pay/income continuance, life insurance and in addition they welcome candidates who require sponsorship/relocation and offer a generous relocation allowance.
You will be involved in the full software development life cycle, in an Agile environment, from early analysis and design, through programming, integration and testing, to deployment activities and 3rd line support.
Educated to degree level, you have solid software development experience using Java. As we are ramping up our R&D Software team we are hiring a number of developers so we are happy to speak with developers with anywhere from four years to 10+ years experience in enterprise scale Java development. You should have a solid track record in enterprise scale Java development, along with solid OO software development/architecture experience in Java.
In addition, any of the following would also be desirable:
· SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer)
· SCEA (Sun Certified Enterprise Architect)
· Managed Objects Experience / Expertise
· Scripting Expertise (SED & AWK, Shell, Perl)
· Expertise in development platforms & frameworks and in representational languages (e.g. UML, XML)
· Expertise in OSS systems, products & protocols
· Some team lead / mentoring experience would be beneficial
· Excellent communication skills coupled with strong documentation skills
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone : + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or twitter as follows: