Job code 415
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role:
For this role candidates are required to have strong project management skills combined with excellent knowledge of agile software development methodologies and first-hand experience of working within agile teams. The role involves the day-to-day management of important customer projects, while also providing the leadership and coaching required by agile teams contributing to these and other internal projects.
As a Project Manager you will work closely with customers to scope, plan and execute projects. These projects currently include software application development and support as well as cloud and other IT infrastructure projects. You will provide oversight, governance and logistical support for work during the course of the project, as well as acting as an escalation channel for any issues that require the attention of sponsors and other stakeholders in the project.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for ensuring that the agile teams with which you work operate in accordance with Agile principles and for ensuring that tasks and activities from the work/product backlog are undertaken by team members and delivered in accordance with team plans and commitments.
· At least 3 years’ experience in the delivery of projects in an agile environment.
· At least 3 years of experience working in customer facing project roles.
· Experience of having worked in Agile teams, preferably in a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
· First-hand experience of agile project management methodologies, preferably Scrum or Kanban.
· Proven track record of leading successful project teams.
· Enthusiastic and self-driven with a strong customer focus
· Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work independently well.
· Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others.
· Commitment to the development of all team members and continuous development of capabilities within the team
· A problem solver with a focus on results.
· Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
· Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
· Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements.
· Competitive salary
· Life Assurance
· Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
· Learning and development opportunities
· Staff technical talks
· Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.