Senior Project Manager / Release Manager (Contract)
My client, a major player within the aviation sector are seeking an experienced Project / Release Manager to assist in the implementation of multiple technology projects. The main focus of these projects is delivering end-to-end solutions for airline clients, but there are also internal projects to be managed. Previous Digital experience would be a key differentiator.
The ideal candidate will ensure consistency within the customer scope as well as adhering to company strategy, commitments and goals.
Daily Rates €450 - €500.
6 Months Initially.
* 5 years' project management experience (including knowledge of project management techniques and tools), and specifically delivering technology implementation projects;
* PMP/Prince2 certification essential or ability to achieve certification within 1 year of employment;
* Proven experience in resource management and leadership;
* Experience with using JIRA and Trello to manage project tasks.
* Proficiency in MS Office tool suite, e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project
* BS or BA in engineering, technical or business;
* Proven team building and team working skills;
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, together with a process driven approach;
* A structured thinker with excellent written and verbal communications skills and excellent attention to detail;
* Capable of working on own initiative and with minimal supervision;
* Ability to maintain focus in high stress environments;
* Experience in airline industry is an advantage.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio or click on the link provided to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.