Onsite IT Engineer
Enclave Technologies are looking for people who want to work with top technology and top techies.
If you are looking to take your career in the areas of technical support and project implementation to the next level, we want to talk to you.
Enclave strives to offer an enjoyable work experience where your development and success is a part of ours. We are a family friendly company offering Health Care and Pension benefits to all our full time employees along with regular social activities and outings.
We want positive people who work hard in a team but can use their own initiative and take ownership.
This position requires a person to be our Onsite Network Administrator in a number of our client’s premises
- Understand our customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- Evaluate network performance, availability & utilization, implementing alerting, features and reporting in ESA where applicable.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secure customers network by ensuring patching and AV standards are in place recommending audits where appropriate. Monitoring via ESA & maintaining documentation.
- Influence user behaviour to reduce security risks providing references and support.
- Perform minor upgrades conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements. Refer opportunities for project work to the Internal RM.
- Be cost aware and keep the best interest of the customer in mind at all times.
- Maintain relevant knowledge levels to ensure new technology and opportunities can be identified to enhance the customer’s IT operations.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for and accomplishing new and different requests or cases on an ad hoc basis
- Look Smart.
- Be Responsible.
- Have the ability to see it all from our Customers point of view.
· Great talker, thinker and planner.
· Flexible Hours, role is 5 days over 7
- Be Positive.
- Be a Multi tasker.
- Follow the rules but suggest better ones.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
- A relevant 3
rd level qualification is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
- Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
- Knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
- Good working knowledge of McAfee Antivirus
- Written & Oral communication skills are essential.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
- Clean licence and own transport is required.
· Salary 30 - 42K Depending on experience
· Private Health
· Training budget