This 12 month FTC role, based in central Dublin will be to:
- Manage the development and implementation of quarterly software maintenance releases for the product including the rollout of new enhancements/ features to the system.
- Oversea the work of the user working group to maximize the input of practitioners in the ongoing development and improving of the product.
- To streamline operational processes and maximize efficiencies
- Identify and Develop with the business owner and the User Working Group the business needs and compile relevant technical specification for use by Software Provider.
* Business Product management and ongoing support.
* Process Improvement.
* Business Analysis/system requirements definition.
* Development of Standard Operating Procedures to support operation implementation.
* Writing test scripts.
* Participation in User Acceptance Testing.
* Managing the Roll out of system updates.
* Ability to work closely with IT partners and IT Stakeholders.
If you or anyone you know is interested please get in contact ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.