Continuous Delivery Senior Engineer (DevOps) – Dublin
At IT Search, we are working with an extremely successful firm involved in Financial Services within a niche sector; an international company with its IT presence based here in their Dublin 2 offices. We have been asked to speak to a senior candidate to manage and improve their delivery and automation initially but ultimately to help design and implement a move to a locally managed private cloud.
Another key part of the role is to work with existing (and new) vendors in conjunction with a Vendor Manager. Currently they operate on an MS stack (Azure, OS and SQL) utilising specific MS frameworks for release management.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a range of DevOps and delivery environments, bringing a wealth of experience to the IT team to give a more rounded decision making process.
· This could be the role for you if you have;
· 5+ Years of continuous delivery experience within a Microsoft stack
· The attitude to get software delivered on time while constantly improving the process
· A keen eye for automation opportunities and experience with dealing with multiple vendors
· Cloud experience, Azure, AWS plus SQL and various deployment tools
· A desire to lead the future design of DevOps within this firm
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call for a confidential conversation on +353 1 507 92564.
Please note, we can only accept applicants eligible to work in the EU.