QA Engineer – Automation – eCommerce - Cork
My client, a well established leader in eCommerce software based in Cork require a mid to senior level QA Engineer with a track record of automation but specifically have experience of using multiple Automation tools, scripts and languages.
The company produces complex programs that allows its customers to react to real time market changes within the eCommerce world. Automation of Web based programs will be a key part of this role.
Role Responsibilities include
· Definition of test automation (majority of programs are Java based)
· Scripting, test case design and test cycle responsibility
· Automation scripting (any and all Python experience will be highly advantageous)
Candidates should have
· At least 5 years of post grad QA experience
· Very strong automation mindset and track record
· Skills in scripting, python as well as working on both Unix and Windows systems
Salaries are negotiable based on current/desired remuneration but this firm pays strong basic with excellent career prospects (culture of internal promotion) and good benefits alongside potential bonuses.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward on your details in confidence and we can arrange a time to speak.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.