A number of Senior UX Designers are required for a dynamic software company based in Athlone in Ireland. This is a career making opportunity to work on a next generation cloud based enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers in "as a service" model.
- On a day to day basis you will be developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
- Be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers – Creativity is the key!!
- Bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality UI/UX design in an agile environment
- 5+ years’ experience as UX/UI designer and developer
- Very strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and design techniques – usability, responsiveness
- Strong portfolio of UX projects – required
- Experience with story-boarding and wire-framing – quick prototyping
- Proven competence in large scale SPA development
- HTML5 APIs e.g. Service workers, Web Components
- CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
- Familiar with popular JS frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, NodeJS)
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary (depending on experience level)
- 5% pension (matching contribution)
- Private health insurance
- Remote interview process if necessary to accommodate overseas applicants
- Relocation help and guidance