To provide Hardware and Software support to our customers in the West of Ireland. This involves first level support of Microsoft Servers and Desktops, networks, email, printing, broadband/routers, security, firewalls, Anti-Virus, VPNs, Data Backup, Active Directory and the configuration and repair of hardware, both in-house and on-site.
You will provide first level technical services and support to our customers via telephone, remote access, email and onsite.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows versions, with configuration, support and installation experience.
- Microsoft Operating Systems, including Server, Office 365 and email.
- Broadband/VPNs, Firewalls, Security.
- Repair of Computer Hardware.
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Professional, dependable and supportive.
- A team worker, with excellent customer focus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good time management skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Full, clean driver’s license
QuickTec is one of the leading IT providers in the West of Ireland. We offer a wide variety of IT Services and Solutions tailored to fit our customers’ needs, including Managed Services, Remote and Onsite Support Contracts, Consultancy, Security, Back Ups, Hardware and Software, Cloud, WiFi Systems, Servers and PCs.
During our successful 25 years in business, we have built longstanding relationships with our suppliers and are partners with Microsoft, HP, Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Veeam, Watchguard, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, Synology.
This is an opportunity to join a company and a team of technical specialists in the West of Ireland, who are committed to providing cutting edge technologies to clients. We provide the necessary training, remunerations and career paths to ensure all our staff are motivated and capable of delivering total customer satisfaction.