Data Scientist - Business Analytics - Dublin
IT Search, on behalf of a global instantly recognisable brand have been retained to appoint a data scientist as part of a growing advanced analytics and modelling team. If you're looking to work with LARGE DATA SETS and want to see your insights and models utilised by the business (in real time) - read on!
My client is a global leader in their space are are undergoing major digital and technological transformation. Driving this is data and this group have developed a genuinely data driven culture across the business.
We're looking for a data scientist with strong modelling skills and a strong problem solving acumen. You're someone who asks "why" and can connect the dots between business challenges and data realities, create useful models and delight, excite and engage stakeholders with your findings.
- You'll join a small but mighty data team of c. 10 people reporting into a strong commercial data science manager (who is happy to handle the commercial part & continue to leverage buy in for data projects for you)
- You'll build industry leading models servicing customer acquisition, marketing efforts and customer engagement as well as solve ad hoc challenges raised by business leaders
- This is a big data environment (Teradata)
- Predictive modelling
- Regression Analysis
- Propensity modelling (across large customer base datasets)
- Strong scientific investigative approach (hypothesis analysis and testing)
- Excellent data visualisation skills - we're open on platform
- Knowledg of machine learning would be helpful for the future - however right now - this group are keen to advance their existing models and are always looking to build more!
- Good communications skills (presenting, engaging with various business units)
- A team player - you'll enjoy working with peers on projects - trusted to deliver the goods in your own way
A significant package at market rates is on offer - permanent role. A whopper package of benefits is available also with this role. In addition you'll benefit from a contemporary office environment where you can bring your personality to work!
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer - however visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
www.itsearch.ie | email@example.com | +353(0)871146347