Seeking ambitious and driven QA Analysts for an exciting role based in Dublin, with an internationally recognised Consultancy!
Our client is growing, and is seeking QA Analysts to join the team!
*Room for growth
QA Analyst Responsibilities:
* Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
* Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
* Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
* Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
* Creates test cases independently and helps prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and re-tests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
* Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that helps to identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
* Identifies test issues, report risks and defines regression tests for current and future projects.
* Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
* Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
* Maintains the status of the project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
QA Analyst Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience ISTQB Foundation
* Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
Our client places a havy focus on personal development, and will allow you to grow with them!
If this is something that you are looking for, please apply below or get in touch!