.NET Software Engineer - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Companies.
.NET Software Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working in a very challenging, fast paced environment, working within a new Team and reporting to the Information Systems Manager.
· Develop value-added software solutions/applications using appropriate technologies to meet the specific needs of business areas within the Irish Life Health Business in a flexible and agile manner.
· Apply principles and practice of software engineering in the design, development, maintenance, and testing of software & systems to ensure high quality output and accurate delivery of business functionality.
· Integrate systems, packages, applications, and platforms to maximise straight-through-processing, reduce business risk, and improve efficiency.
What you need:
· 5 years’ experience in a similar .Net role
· Strong experience with C# and .NET platform
· Experience with ASP.NET (ASP Core) using MVC framework.
· Understanding of SQL/Entity Framework and API concepts.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.