We are seeking an experienced .Net developer for a permanent position at our development office in Limerick. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
• Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
Attributes Required (some or all of the following)
• You as a .Net Developer with have extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
• Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• .Net Developer with knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• .net Developer with commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
• Experience with using MQ
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
• Software development using Agile methodologies
Skills and Experience
• Third level IT or related qualification
• Articulate, confident, self-starters
• You as .Net Developer will have an excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Innovative problem solvers
This is a solid opportunity for a .Net Developer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role - .Net Developer – Limerick - (or would like more information) please send me an email to John(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.