My client’s marketing engagement platform is used by the world’s smartest enterprises, including Microsoft and Sony, to deliver advertising for over ten billion events. Due to continued success and growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their talented team.
The role will involve working with a mixed team of front-end, full-stack, back-end and mobile developers, and close collaboration with our Product Design team.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies, including Java, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Hadoop, Presto DB, React, Redux, and many more. You must have experience in one or more of these technologies.
You will be:
• Working closely with product and customer teams, using your broad knowledge of our stack to move easily between our many services and technologies, and building out powerful features and improvements.
• Broadening your skill-set, as you work across stack, getting exposed and skilling up quickly in a wide range of technologies.
• Taking advantage of the latest technologies, tools and practices; keeping abreast of upcoming platform updates and trends.
• Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
• Contributing directly to discussions and development of product.
You should have:
• A passion for development coupled with a keen interest in exploring and using the right technologies for the task at hand.
• Desire to work in environment where you are shipping code frequently to high availability, high scale services handling 100,000+ requests/second, without downtime.
• The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
• Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
• Highly motivated individual and a strong customer advocate, focused on contributing to the user experience.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.