My Client looking for an experienced, self-motivated full stack Microsoft.NET C# developer to join our team in Dublin..
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organisation
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
• Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
• Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
• Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
• Be an advocate for Agile software development practices.
• Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
• Participate in code reviews and demonstrations.
• Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
• 5+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
• Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API
- MS SQL Server/SQL Azure
- Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Git, Jira, PowerShell
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
• Experience of Distributed Messaging Architectures, SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
• Experience with TDD, Unit Testing or another automated test methodology
• Experience with CI and build & release pipelines (e.g. VSTS, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
• Experience with NoSQL database technologies.
• Other full stack development experience e.g. Java, Python, Scala.
• Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.