itContracting on behalf of our corporate client are seeking applications for an Network Security Engineer, this is a long term contract position based in Cork.
* Project manage site network resiliency works (Port Blocking/Cylance/USB Scanning) utilizing site AIT team to provide SME expertise as required
* Risk assesses, engage and communicate out to the business prior to any network resiliency works occurring, with a clear escalation path for issue resolution during event.
* Be flexible on timing of implementation of resiliency works
* Collate Port requirements for applications from Automation and IT vendors, developing a full listing and sharing with above site team, verifying that ports are very clearly defined to above site outsourced partner
* Ensure change control process is followed as required using AIT GCM raisers to facilitate this
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)/CompTIA
* Knowledge of working in a GMP environment and the impact of resiliency changes on such an environment
* Automation Scada/PLC Experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft pc/server operating systems and virtual environments (Windows XP, 7, 10 & Windows Server 2003/2008/2012).
* Background in systems analysis or business analysis
* Experience of application installation and formalised approach to Change Control
* Past proven experience engaging global teams to ensure that the site business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally with vendors, outsourced providers, global SME's, and Centres Of Excellence.
* Preparation of timescales for network resiliency and adherence to schedule.
* Identifying and mitigating technical risks
* Execute test scripts as part of the network resiliency.
* Project management competencies are required.
For further information, please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals. Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.