Hayward Hawk are pleased to be hiring a Java Developer for one of Dublin's leaders in wealth management services. This role offers the opportunity to work within one of Ireland's most well respected companies.
The client have continually broken new ground within the wealth management and advisory industry by constantly providing Ireland with new investment opportunities. The company take great pride in hiring the best talent the Irish market has to offer and consistently stays ahead of the game in terms of technologies.
This role will have you working within the Information Systems team, and specifically working closely with the existing eCommerce development team to enhance the services offered to external clients through the web platform. The successful candidate for this position will be expected to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a big part within the development of both new and existing systems.
- Strong Java Development experience - Ideally with Spring MVC.
- Experience with Jenkins/Maven and use of Eclipse based development would strengthen any application.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Database experience required; SQL and Oracle preferably.
- Ability and ambition to learn new technologies.
This role will be paying up to €65,000 as well as a very handsome package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Higginson in the strictest confidence on 01247 5164 or (028) 95 902 678.