VBA Application Support Developer Energy
New opportunity for a VBA developer / application support to work with a well-known energy company based in Dublin, Ireland.
VBA Developer Application Support
New opportunity for a VBA developer to join an energy based organisation who have their shown theie excellence in the field and to be a part of the trading department.
The main focus of the role will be to associate is to co-ordinate a team of 2-3 team members to answer their technical queries and reviewing the specifications. You are expected to document scope and requirements, develop technical solution, build, test and help UAT.
Key Skills & Experience
* Experience in VBA development
* Requirements gathering, Solutioning tool for VBA, Excel Applications and Macros, Resource Managing
* SQL, XML, Webservices
* understanding excel applications, VBA and macros, numerate
* Unit testing, Technical Documentation, Client/End User interaction
* Should have very good knowledge in Acces, Excel, SQL Server and strong experience developing using VBA.
The role offers a daily rate of upto €300/day with an initial contract of 6 months.
For further details on this VBA Application Support Developer role email CV to Som in Principle HR.
Som | 01 603 5075