Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Swords (Dublin) Contract
6 Month Daily Rate Contract
Are you a talented Cloud Engineer? Are you currently seeking contract opportunities? I am working with a rapidly growing IT service provider based in Swords who are currently seeking a level 3 cloud engineer to assist them with migrating their current customers to an Azure environment. This is an excellent opportunity for you to lead a project and take a great step forward in your career. If you are interested in this kind of role and the thought of a great new project is exciting you, then continue reading and we will take this to the next stage.
Qualifications & Experience
* Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practices
* Active Directory and migration services
* Azure IaaS, Azure AD, Networking, and other Azure Infrastructure services
* Windows Server, Hyper-V, Azure Pack
* Microsoft System Center technologies
Candidates must have:
* Design efficient cloud to support enterprise applications, identifying potential obstacles and solutions regarding the use of cloud computing environment.
* Drive the design and implementation to migrate applications to cloud-based PaaS, IaaS and SaaS products, including optimising technical reliability and improving application performance.
* Work with 3rd parties to define suitable design patterns for new services to be deployed in Azure.
* Assess usage and utilization trends to make appropriate recommendations towards scaling our cloud environments.
* Put in place processes and systems to ensure that the agreed standards become embedded in the creation of new infrastructure in Cloud Environments (Azure).
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further. If you would like to talk in complete confidence, please call Sean Devine on 015713000.
Key Words: Cloud Engineer , Cloud Migration, Microsoft, Windows, Azure, Azure Migration, Azure AD, Azure Active Directory, Migration, HyperV, Dublin, Swords, North Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.