BUSINESS ANALYST, PERMANENT, DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
My Client are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Dublin City Centre office. For this role you must have experience in the Finance sector.
In this Business Analyst role you will work independently, have full autonomy and take responsibility within your teams. You will liaise between the user communities and technical project team. You will be working on multiple small projects or multiple phases of a large project. My client expects the successful BA applicant to implement Agile methodology. The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and assessing risks to the success of the project.
* 5+ years Business Analysis experience
* Experience in Agile, Scrum
* PRINCE2 qualification
* You must be able to interpret SQL, ability to write code an advantage but not essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills with client-facing experience.
* Analytical thinking with excellent problem solving skills.
* Salary package €60,000 - €70,000
* Flexible working hours
* Attractive pension package and VHI
This position offers the successful Business Analyst the opportunity to join a Global company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are interested in this position apply now and I will be in touch.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.