A rare and excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced UX Lead to join a very successful company based in central Dublin.
The company works across a range of global products within an E-Commerce industry where excellence is created and produced across a range of projects.
Professional, friendly, fun, passionate are all categories that spring to mind when working with this company who know how to look after their employees. This company has a great reputation.
- To lead a team of 3-6 UX Designers across various key client projects
- To work hands-on alongside the team and direct the UX
- To undertake and establish User Research
- To present and work face to face with both clients and stakeholders
- To work across both responsive web and native mobile applications
- Ideally 4 years + exp within a senior/lead level role
- Lead/ Management experience of UX Designers
- Exp within an agile environment
- Prev exp across both responsive web and native mobile applications
- User Research exp
- Previous experience within a customer facing role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.