IT Search working with a global FS group to appoint data analyst / junior data scientist to build pricing models. Looking no further if statistics is of interest! Superb benefits & city center location.
Data Analyst - risk modelling & pricing | Dublin city
If you're looking to work with an award winning team of data analysts, pricing professionals and data gurus in the banking and insurance sector - look no further!
Our client is a global leader in the FS space
- As part of a team you'll report into a dynamic and highly experienced manager (mentor)
You'll create models across specific B2B & B2C product lines calculating risk and exploring segmentations that bring life to the activities of customer applications for cover
You'll play an important role in analysis ratios and exploring improvements for key projects ensuring that there is a value delivered for customer's needs.
- Ideally you'll have 3+ years experience in a data heavy environment
- You love utilising statistics and statistical tools including R
- If you have exposure to pricing / insurance or similiar applications - this is a major plus however our client place a premium on problem solvers and 'playful doers' - if you can apply your skills to their domain - they're happy to support you to learn the ropes.
- An undergraduate degree in maths, applied maths, statistics or similiar is essential
- Postgraduate education e.g. a diploma in statistics or masters would be ideal
- Coding skills to boot are very nice to have!
A significant package plus bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer - however visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
About IT Search
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.