We are currently recruiting for a strong mid-level creative UI Designer to join a dedicated UI Team to work on some exciting projects with some really big brands.
Joining one of the global giants within its Market, this company is working with some of the largest brands across the world.
The culture within this company is one of team-spirited, talented, passionate and fun. Renowned for being one of the top companies in Ireland to work for - you will be looked after and receive a range of benefits. The offices are new and funky too!
- To Translate branding into creative and beautiful designs
- To be involved in bringing strong design ethics into the business
- To be able to deliver creative design ideas by translating them into the business requirements
- To be able to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- To be able to deliver interaction and visual designs as part of a team
- To be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team within an agile environment
- To be able to collaborate with the developers to provide and implement the best pixel perfect designs
- 3 years + experience of working as a UI Designer
- A good level of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- A good understanding of UX concepts and how to work with UX Designers
- Excellent attention to detail
- A highly creative flair
- Experience of problem-solving / creating solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of presenting to stakeholders
- A strong portfolio to showcase your work
- Invision and sketch experience would be an added bonus but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, on hpkonnect.com it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.