Business Analyst, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Payment & Financial Companies.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within the IT Governance and Oversight area and reporting to the Chief Data Officer.
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Financial / Banking background preferable
- Experience in Data Analysis desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to:
o Interrogating databases
o Extract Information
o Interpret Data
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) or SQL desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €45,000 - €55,000 p/a
Competitive package including:
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Sickness benefit
- Educational assistance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.