SalesOptimize is a deep web analytics company specializing in B2B lead generation for companies that sell their product or services to online retailers. Our technology scan the internet and we have found over 1.7M online shops in more 20+ countries. Our company went live on February and already we have won Enterprise Companies in UK, USA, France.
The technology team scanning over 10M web pages each day. They need a good data analytics specialist to test the data and ensure each sales lead that is download from internet to the SaaS platform is correct. The Data Analytics Specialist will be manage by the CTO.
- Test the Lead Generation Platform to ensure the features/data are working correctly
- Design and develop data quality and business reports using SQL
- Design new quality rules for the development team to code and resolve any issues
- Design the Data Quality KPIs & dashboards
- Update Jira with data quality bugs/issues & test the bugs to ensure they have been resolved
- Build and maintain SQL queries for data analysis, market reports and bulk lead sales
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports, graphs, and presentations
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Work closely with Sales Team in their meetings and understanding the data requirements
Operating systems Windows family
Languages SQL and Elastic Search
Tools Rapid Miner or similar software
Databases Familiar with querying Elastic Search databases
Familiar with query MongoDB Databases
Familiar with Microsoft Azure
Essential: SQL Query Capabilities
Strong presentation/communication skills, organizational agility, attention to detail.
Technical expertise regarding database design development.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and add-ons such as PowerPivot, VBA etc
High level understanding of statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large datasets e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, PowerPivot
Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
Demonstrated ability to take proven analytical skills to the next level.
Presentation, creation and delivery of technical data appropriate to the audience.
Ability to work through data ambiguities when conflicts occur
Ideally, you will have 3+ year experience
Must have permit to work in EU
We are located in the Research & Business Center, National College of Ireland, IFSC, Mayor Street, Dublin 1.
If you are interested in joining an innovative company that is experiencing rapid growth, please send your details to