Ammeon is a professional services company offering consultancy, bespoke open source development and Lean-Agile Transformation solutions to accelerate service development and delivery.
We are very demanding on ourselves to deliver the best quality services to our customers. Our approach and deliverables have been very well received, so we're now expanding.
If you would like to be part of our high quality team then please apply to us.
Software Test Automation Engineer to design and implement automated testing for a large agile software development environment.
- Computer Science/ Software Engineering or other related degree
- ISTQB certification a plus
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE INDICATORS FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years industry testing experience including Test automation.
- Scripting or Programming Languages such as Python, Perl, bash, Ruby, Java.
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Experience of Bug Tracking and Test Case Management **
- Tools – such as JIRA, CI tools (Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl), Version Control (GIT, CVS, Clearcase)***
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple projects
Candidates should have some of the following:
- Agile/CI experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux System configuration.
- A background in telecoms.
- Strong Networking knowledge.
- Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
- Determine, Design and Write Test Cases from Requirements and User Stories.
- Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
- Ensuring efficient construction and maintenance of automated test scripts within a custom / defined test framework.
- Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
- Staff Technical Talks
- Endless opportunities to continue to experiment with new technologies
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive Salary; Great Location
- Healthcare; VHI
- Staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.