If you have a passion for innovation, software engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, robotics and/or automation technologies, you should be interested in this opportunity.
We are searching for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with strong C#.NET - C#, .NET, Visual Studio, SQL and Microsoft technologies coupled with commercial experience or relevant project experience in the areas of software automation, building technical bridges between software applications, algorithms, AI or machine learning.
You will be joining a multi-regional team of Software Engineers in an innovative area, as the team is starting to introduce Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning into their existing commercial software applications. Working in an Agile .NET development environment, you will also have the opportunity to work with a variety of tools & technologies, including open source tools, TFS, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Selenium, C# and Automation tools such as Pega, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere.
As part of the Customer Solutions Division, your solutions will enhance automation & AI for the Financial Services area.
We are interested in commercial enterprise software developers, dev ops & software automation engineers. We are NOT looking for specialists in manufacturing systems automation.
To be considered suitable, you should have the following:
* Degree or Masters in a relevant area
* Senior Software Engineering, Software Development experience, with an ability to operate as a Lead Engineer
* Ideally architectural, design and coding expertise in .NET environments with an ability to conduct code reviews and enhance coding standards
* Software Automation, Artificial Intelligence software solutions or Machine Learning
* Excellent C#, .NET, VS, TFS, Test Manager, Selenium and related tools
* Agile, Test Driven Development, automation and continuous integration
* Any exposure to Automation tools such as: as Pega, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath or related is desirable
NB - Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current valid work visa holders for Ireland only will be applicable.
Other relevant terms: Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Devops, Dev Ops engineer, Build Engineer, Continuous integration CI, Continuous Development CD, TFS, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, CVS, ALM, Selenium, .NET, C#, C#.NET, Octopus, software build engineer, software developer, Build master, Robotics, Robots, High Performance Computing, Algorithms, Innovation Software engineering, Software Development, Lead Engineer, Lead developer. Automation Software, Automation tools - Pega, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Workfusion, Openspan, Artificial Intelligence, AI, Machine Learning.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.