itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading financial services company, in the hiring of a permanent Head of Security Engineering to lead major regional security projects and initiatives.
This is a senior level role with extensive global impact. You will work closely with stakeholders globally and lead large-scale and business critical security engineering projects and initiatives, ranging from new border protection solutions, to technology refreshes and migrations, through to introducing new security initiatives both on-premise and Cloud based.
You will have significant team, stakeholder and vendor management experience and have a proven ability to drive change in the security space in a complex, matrixed, multinational environment. You will have proven experience in delivering on complex, multi-million-euro budget programs of work.
* Proven experience at a senior management level in the Information/Cyber Security sector ideally in a multinational environment
* Ability to manage complex programs of work and projects. Certification in Project Management would be an advantage
* Deep industry knowledge in InfoSec/Cyber Security, ideally with a Network Security Engineering background
* Ability to manage Engineering and Project teams, including responsibility for resource management, retention, development and talent management
* Excellent stakeholder, 3rd part and vendor management experience, ideally of Tier 1 technology providers such as Cisco, Symantec, Microsoft, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, VMWare, IBM, HP etc
* Experience with Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and providers
* Good knowledge of Systems Integration. Experience working within a Systems Integrator would be beneficial
* Up-to-date knowledge and experience of latest Security technologies, Host based security tools, firewall technologies, IDS/IPS tools and latest threat detection technologies
* Relevant security qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and vendor qualifications from the likes of Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Symantec etc. would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent senior level opportunity and a high-profile/visibility role in a multinational company working at the forefront of Information/Cyber Security Engineering, with a very competitive remuneration package. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.