I'm currently working on a brand-new role with a multinational financial software company based in Dublin city centre. My client is currently in the process of building a new Site Reliability Engineering team for their Dublin office and are looking for a Senior Engineer to be the first hire. The ideal candidate will come from a systems engineering background and have worked in a fast-paced environment supporting a SaaS platform.
As the team grows there will be potential to move to team lead but to begin with you will be the senior technical member of the SRE Team, working closely with the systems engineering team to ensure daily operation of their business-critical systems and to ensure reliability of their client's production environments.
The company are coming off the back of a very successful year which has lead to the need to form this elite engineering team. As their impressive client list grows they will require a dedicated team to support scalability and to drive the innovation and availability of their award-winning SaaS platform.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience in Site Reliability/Systems engineering within a SaaS Environment.
* Excellent hands on experience on the Microsoft stack.
* Strong Powershell scripting.
* Hands on experience with Splunk/Elasticsearch/Logstash etc.
* Experience with cloud monitoring solutions.
* Strong VMware experience.
* Exposure to AWS/Azure would be desirable.
* Experience with ansible, git, chef etc would be highly desirable.
* Experience in financial services would be a bonus.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.