Our client is a well respected Multinational within the Financial services industry and are looking to hire a talented Technical Trainer/Technical Writer who is passionate about their work. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative company and work directly on our Training initiatives. As the Technical Trainer/Technical Writer will include designing, developing and delivering technical training. To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531 for more info
About the role
• You will be responsible for ensuring that identified training programs are delivered successfully and adjusted when required to meet end user requirements
• You will ensure that all training delivery is of high quality, relevant and informative to the course attendees. You will also be expected to maintain the infrastructure which you will use to deliver your training.
• Work with Managers and department heads to determine and deliver technical training modules to internal staff and clients.
• Learn how to configure and customise the product across a number of releases
• Development of all course material.
• Develop product demonstration/simulations and case studies
• Design PowerPoint presentations
• Adhere to deadlines, project commitments and deliverables
• Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
• Provide timely feedback on training content and incorporating same into current training documentation
• Manage training events from start to finish
• Development of course material and delivery of training to clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
• High level of practical knowledge of tools and applications.
• Creative thinker and problem solution finder.
• Excellent organisational skills and results orientated.
• Ability to handle constant change with ease.
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Adapts to on-going change and works in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with the ability to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint
• Travel is required for this role
Education & Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
• Microsoft Certification an advantage
• Train The Trainer is desirable
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.