itContracting are seeking applications for an IT Business Analyst. This is permanent position with our client based in North Dublin.
The role of the IT Business Analyst (reporting to the Senior Project Manager) will involve aligning our client's business team around the scope of a solution, with greater focus on detailed requirements for the technical team to implement. The role will also involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architecture and database specialists.
Our client has retail, B2B, B2C and e-commerce dimensions, and has high volume real-time trading applications and mission critical websites. The technology function and applications portfolio, supported by a wide range of skill sets, will at least double in size in the coming year.
Core Job Responsibilities
* Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
* Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
* Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
* Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
* Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
* Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
* Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
* Monitoring industry developments, understanding competitive landscape and regulatory environment and identifying market opportunities;
* Oversight and management of Project delivery from time to time.
* Work closely with project management team and assist in planning and risk analysis.
The ideal candidate should possess at least 3 years of experience in application development, preferably in the gaming space or product development organization.
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so via the relevant links or contact Michael Moylan in itContracting (on +353 1 4396866 ). All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.