Spector are a scaling IT company seeking a technically talented First/Second Line Deskside Support Engineer to work onsite in one of our key clients. You will be a integral part of a multi disciplinary IT team and there is great learning within the role. The candidate will help contribute to the growth of the company and in turn will receive great personal growth and learning. We offer a training and certificate roadmap from day one and these qualifications are linked with fast-tracked salary reviews. This is a client-focused role with a focus on working with leading edge technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work on Service Desk tickets that come in via phone or email or face to face
· Daily client communications.
· PC rollout, networking and all other onsite requirements.
· Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
· Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
· Weekly reporting to Spector HQ
To perform this job successfully, an individual really needs to possess the following personal traits:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Client focused.
· Improvement minded.
· Technology focused.
· Team player.
Education and qualifications
· Minimum 1-2 years working in a similar environment.
· 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of fundamental networking principals.
· Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. CompTIA, MCSA. CCNA
Salary: €25k-€30k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Full clean driving license with own transport.
Company bonus structure.