Specialist Test Automation Engineer - Letterkenny
Specialist Test Automation Engineer| State of the art premises | Business and tech services | Opportunity to work from home| Outstanding Salary| Core benefits include generous pension contributions – too many to mention.
Donegal based professional services firm experiencing exponential growth - Opportunity to implement the firm's test automation strategy.
The role of the Test Automation Engineer will develop and perform tests on automation code, conducting code reviews, design automation solutions, track automation defects and produce productivity metrics to stakeholders.
What does the company do?
The firm provides a vast range of technology services to enhance business performance in its niche sector. The company prides its ‘Talent’ when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. With over 1800 staff the firm continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this new Test Automation Engineering role.
Why should I be interested in this Test Automation Engineering role?
• Excellent salary on offer – Negotiable depending on experience
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance, stock options, annual bonus programme etc
• Easily accessible location
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
What do I need to secure this Test Automation Engineering role?
• Several years’ experience developing test strategy solutions
• Thorough understanding of the automation development lifecycle
• Exposure to any/some of the following: SQL, Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver, Java
• Experience with Linux shell scripting and REST API
For a confidential chat about this exciting Test Automation Engineering role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.