Solutions Architect (Applications) – Contract, Dublin City Centre
New Year New Career! Don’t delay, Apply today!
Solutions Architect Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect with strong experience in Software development management for a new project which will see a complete change to the overall Architecture that is currently in place.
- Manage customer requirements and produce project proposals
- Assess the technical impact of proposed projects across the customer estate.
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to assess/specify impact/dependencies.
- Produce and/or validate solution designs.
- Troubleshooting & technical assessment for incident and project issue resolution
- Provide final Technical Quality Assurance and Service Readiness on application changes
What you need:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Knowledge of Financial Services & Trading Application Development
- Strong experience of software development management, including managing 3rd party suppliers
- SAP Development Knowledge an advantage, but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.