We are currently looking for a Cisco Network Engineer to us in our Cork Office, we are an award-winning Cisco Gold Partner, Gold Partner of the Year 2016. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team and work alongside some of the industry’s best Cisco CCIE’s. The ideal candidate will take ownership of prestigious clients, servicing enterprise customers and work with bleeding edge technology. There is an excellent career path on offer and the ideal candidate will be provided with training and mentoring to develop and grow and ideally move towards CCIE level.
The PlanNet21 network engineering team provides planning, designs, implementation and support across various types of the PlanNet21 customer environments.
- Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers.
- Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges.
- Reviewing network requirements and assisting with customer designs
- Planning, building and supporting complex customer networks
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
Required Competencies and Experience:
Key skills in Cisco technologies including enterprise LAN switching, routing, technologies, wireless networking, unified communications or security.
- Network management tools such as Cisco Prime or Solarwinds
- Ideally some exposure to HP / Aruba Switches
- Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
- Good documentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
- Cisco Certifications, CCNP
- Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain their high levels of technical excellence