Working closely with and supporting one of our Senior Account Managers in relation to one of our key Accounts this role gives an excellent opportunity to learn and develop. This role has every opportunity of growing into a Client Facing Sales role in the future.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, have excellent communications skills and be someone who is strong in building and developing relationships both internally and externally with clients and partners.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Accompanying the Senior Account Manager on client meetings
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with tender responses
- Dealing with customer queries, updating customers on order status and delivery arrangements
- Ownership of deal registrations plus monitoring/updates/extensions/renewals – Cisco
- Learn how to use vendor tools for quote creation and e-learning
- Quote generation for Sales/Pre Sales
- Quote requests from distribution for Sales/Pre Sales
- Vendor reports
- Admin support for Business development
- CRM updates/Reporting
- Order loading/processing
- Delivery management – Order updates. This involves phone and email conversations direct with our key customer contacts
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good with figures and excellent attention to detail
- Bright and Enthusiastic
- A can do attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Sharp mind with an ability and thirst to learn and develop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven, competitive, confident, and competent
- Outgoing personality is a must
- Excellent telephone, customer service experience skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Excellent IT-skills.
Desired but not essential:
- Third level qualification
- Sales administration experience.