We are looking for an Application Customer Solutions Architect for a role based in North Dublin for a leading multinational.
Applications Solution Architect Responsibilities.
- Manage customer requirements and produce project proposals.
- Assess the technical impact of proposed projects across the customer estate.
- Assess the effort of proposed projects and work with suppliers and internal teams to develop technical implementation plans for delivery.
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to assess/specify impact/dependencies.
- Produce and/or validate solution designs.
- Governance of the Applications Development function processes and tools.
- Validate project deliveries for Operational Readiness.
- Create change specifications for project delivery tasks.
- Participate in the change management board and act as change authority.
- Provide a technical point of escalation for delivery teams.
- Troubleshooting & technical assessment for incident and project issue resolution.
- Participate and advise in problem resolution processes.
- Provide final Technical Quality Assurance and Service Readiness on application changes
- Domain Architect Applications - There is no hands Software Development on this account for this role. However, the role requires strong experience of software development management, especially managing 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of Financial Services & Trading Application Development
- SAP Development Knowledge
Initially the role is based on a daily rate contract that can lead to a permanent role in the near future. You will gain excellent experience working in a supportive environment that will challenge your abilities. If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.