Build and Release Engineer - Letterkenny
Build and Release Engineer| State of the art premises | Business and tech services | Opportunity to work from home| Outstanding Salary| Core benefits include generous pension contributions – too many to mention.
Donegal Based Professional Services firm experiencing exponential growth - Opportunity to make a real difference in the software development cycle.
The role of the Build and Release Engineer will be to work alongside a development team to develop automation pipelines. You will be multi-tasking, problem-solving and be steering the development team to design the infrastructure. You will be building automation processes, configuring testing environments on operating systems, liaising with your engineering colleagues on build/integration requirements and building customised tools.
What does the company do?
The firm provides an abundant range of technology services to enhance business performance in its niche sector. The company is the first to admit that it’s down to its ‘Talent’ when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. With over 1800 staff the firm continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this new Build and Release Engineering role.
Why should I be interested in this Build and Release Engineering role?
• Excellent salary on offer – Negotiable depending on experience
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance, stock options, annual bonus programme etc
• Easily accessible location
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
What do I need to secure this Build and Release Engineering role?
• Ample experience in build, release and tools role
• Exposure to any/some of the following: Serena Dimensions, Hudson, Jenkins, PureFlex, PureApp, PVCS, SVN Cruise control, Unix and Windows system administration
• Automation and scripting skills
• Configuration management expertise
For a confidential chat about this exciting Build and Release Engineering role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.