Project Manager (Infrastructure)- Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Consultancy
Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing large scale Infrastructure projects for customers.
· Defining the project requirements, preparing and managing a detailed project plan
· Managing risks and producing effective plans and risk assessments
· managing and tracking the project costs and in meeting payment milestones.
· Building and managing the relationship with key stakeholders
· Defining the roles and responsibilities of the project team
What you need:
· 8+ years experience working in a PM role
· Delivered at least 3 successful infrastructure projects
· Project Management Certification
· Delivered a large transformation programme
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Daire Stanley or Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.