Digital Account Executive – Successful Digital Agency
Belfast, Co. Antrim
Are you a highly-motivated professional from an agency background? Want to significantly increase your skill-set in an exciting and fast-paced role? If so, read on.
As an innovative and passionate company, our client specialises in web development, web applications, CMS solutions, e-marketing, e-commerce, online advertising and online branding for a range of blue-chip clients. They are now looking for a Digital Account Executive to join their team.
Fostering a creative and fresh-thinking environment, our client offers the chance to work on a range of challenging digital projects for a diverse customer base.
As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll provide a world-class service to customers and support the delivery of a range of digital projects.
In this varied role, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Swiftly respond to customers’ queries
- Support the delivery of email campaigns, website maintenance and other digital activities
- Liaise with the Studio Team Designers and Programmers to ensure projects are delivered within set timeframes and in-line with customers’ requirements
- Perform a range of administrative tasks, including invoicing, drafting quotes and creating reports
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least one year’s experience in an agency environment
- A degree level qualification in a business or marketing related discipline
- An interest in digital marketing
Enthusiastic and eager to learn, as a Digital Account Executive, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. Strong planning, prioritisation and time-management abilities are also key.
To apply for the role of Digital Account Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Digital Account Executive, Marketing Account Executive, Account Executive, Customer Account Executive, Campaign Executive, Junior Account Manager, Digital Project Co-ordinator, Marketing.