Our client based in Sligo require 2 Software Testers for their expanding business.
• 5+ years of Software testing experience in functional, negative, regression, integration, performance, exploratory and acceptance testing.
• Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter. Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, Watir, or similar.
• Experience designing and writing automated tests.
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience using Linux.
• Experience using Java programs, or other programs, to test software
• Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that quality testing is an integral part of every work effort.
• Experience writing test-related documentation such as test plans and test cases.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with defect tracking systems.
• Experience developing software, preferably in Java.
• Skills using tools such as Firebug, Web Developer, etc.
• Familiarity with testing web services.
• Experience using TestLink.
• Exposure working in an Agile environment.
• Knowledge from working with high-traffic websites.
• Understanding of E-tail business processes such as marketing, merchandising, payment processing, logistics, reverse logistics, and customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!