Our client is a well respected Multinational within the Financial services industry and are looking to hire a talented UI Developer who is passionate about their work. The role requires someone who thinks strategically about the importance of user interface but can also work well individually and in a team environment. As the UI Developer will help to drive UI best practice in any product features delivered. The UI developer needs to be hands on using HTML, CSS, ES6 and be proficient in client-side frameworks such as React.js. Experience of Agile Scrum, test-driven development (TDD), browser automation, performance testing, node.js + Grunt/Gulp based build systems, CSS pre-processors (such as LESS or SASS) and module bundling (such as webpack or browserify) is highly desirable.
Please provide an online portfolio, if you are interested send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info.
What`s on Offer: Competitive Salary/Bonus/Healthcare/Pension
• Develop production-quality front-end code
• Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
• Developing documentation and style guides for developers
• Work with the UI Design team to create proofs of concept to test ideas
• Must ensure that UI continues to be fully embedded in the agile development process
• Keeping up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional good practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
Required Experience & Skills
• 3-5yrs experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
• Must be highly proficient with HTML and CSS
• Experience with ES6 highly desirable
• Experience of Node.js based build systems desirable
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Skeleton
• Experience of test-driven development (TDD)