Performance Test Engineer - API
This is a rare opportunity for a Performance Tester to join an elite multinational organization with a global presence, as the Performance Tester you will write Performance test harnesses that will execute against a range of products. You will also perform Performance Analysis, and will work with software engineers, quality engineers, software architects, product owners, and senior management to understand all issues that may affect the performance of the varied systems.
To apply please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
• Develop Performance testing suites using C# API calls.
• Working on implementing Continuous Performance testing pipeline.
• Review performance test results, discover bottlenecks and suggest root cause.
• Diagnostic investigation, including additional testing, to discover root cause of performance issues.
• Review, implement and document best practice in Performance testing.
• Work with stakeholders in ensuring Performance of all new components is fully optimised based on feedback from tests.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Performance testing of .NET backend services.
• Excellent Knowledge of the .NET framework (ASP.NET, Web API, Windows Services, WCF).
• Good working knowledge of RabbitMQ and Redis.
• Experience of working with teams who follow the lean\Kanban methodology.
• Amazon and Azure Cloud administration experience.
• Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database
Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data and identify potential issues.
• Excellent skills in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
• Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan.
• Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
• Minimum of a BSc in Computer Science or related field.