IT Project & PMO Manager – Dublin 18
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a progressive IT team as IT Project and PMO Manager. Your primary focus will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done using the appropriate agile project management methodology and managing change through to delivery; providing a consistent experience for project participants and business owners.
• Working with the business leads and development leads to define and plan activities of the software development lifecycle including; scoping, specification, development, testing and implementation
• Facilitating decision-making and negotiation relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables
• Maintaining all project schedules to ensure adherence to scope and time commitments.
• Managing all project dependencies across teams ensuring optimum velocity and quality of project delivery
• Maintaining both the current in progress assigned task plans and the 90 day assignment forecast for upcoming road mapped initiatives.
• Maintaining and managing change to the rolling 12 month roadmap for IT initiatives, issuing regular communications to the Senior Management stakeholders.
• Being supportive, listening for good ideas and getting ideas moving when they are worth evaluating
We are looking for someone who has:
• A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College
• Excellent command of development and project management methodologies.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years professional experience in Software Development with at least the last 2 years in a lead role of consequence.
• PMP and/or Agile PM accredited
• Strong planning skills with experience delivering highly functional business applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines for monthly and quarterly release cycles
• Proven analytic and problem solving abilities
• An enthusiasm for software development and emerging methodologies
Personal Skills Requirements:
• Determined to drive for results; takes ownership and responsibility for tasks and overcomes obstacles
• Strong communication and facilitation skills
• Ability to set priorities for teams, negotiate to establish feasible schedules and work to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to produce clear and concise reporting
• Strong motivator with ability to establish strong team spirit and stakeholder buy in
If you wish to hear more about this role or would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 536 7388