Business Analyst – 12 months contract – Dublin City Centre
My client is a leading global financial services company, does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
A Business Analyst required to work closely with business and operations partners and the technology teams to understand and clarify business requirements.
The role is based on the Dublin office, but projects may require travel to attend workshops with business stakeholders as a subject matter expert, provide user training and knowledge share, or for support of implementation.
• Managing and participating in the generation of requirements relating to ongoing business and strategic initiatives.
• Provide analytical and business expertise to the development teams and project managers
• Be a liaison between the development teams, and the business users of the system.
• Provide analytical perspective to the business throughout the software development process.
• Coordinate with users to receive specifics on requirements
• Some Project Management activities so flexibility is required.
• Vendor management; ensuring that vendors are delivering on time and within budget.
• Extensive experience with MS Office Suite.
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation.
• Good negotiation skills
• Experience with the following key business for my client: Global and direct custody and back office settlement area.
• Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
• Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Genuine interest in learning about Financial Markets (although prior knowledge of financial markets is not essential, it will certainly be beneficial).
• Ensure projects are delivered in line with user requirements, on time and on budget
• Ensure that team members meet the design, programming standards and principles
• Project Management Qualification such as PMP/ Prince2 would be an advantage
• Undergraduate degree or business qualification
• Previous Business Analysis experience preferred
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.