My client is currently seeking a User Access Technical Analyst on a contract basis in Dublin City. The role is accompanied by an excellent daily rate and great location. This is an Urgent Requirement.
• Support User Provisioning tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of entitlements and accounts for the user base, access rights certification, and role based access, administration and privileged account maintenance on a range of platforms, systems and applications.
• Performs monthly and quarterly reviews of system users to ensure role based access is enforced and that all system users are authorized and appropriately provisioned.
• Provides excellent customer service to end users as needed to include owning and managing tasks to resolution.
• Reviews and makes recommendations for current security policies and procedures to ensure adequacy and effectiveness to maintain information security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse in accordance with internal controls.
• Works with internal and external auditors to fulfil requests.
• Troubleshoots and solves security problems reported by application users.
• Document provisioning process and operations support manual.
• Supports security requests pertaining routine IT control audits and risk assessments.
• Performs other IT system and security functions and projects as assigned.
• Strong organizational skills, customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation
• Strong documentation and technical writing skills desired
• Ability to explain and present application security information
• Ability to work well with others
• Flexibly adapt to a changing environment
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines/SLA's.
• 2 years minimum experience required in IT Customer Service
• Critical thinking, communication, problem solving, and technology /computer skills.
• Experience working in IT Audits would be an advantage
This is an Urgent requirement please contact me on 01-6520652 or send your most recent CV to Cillian.email@example.com