Unix Support Specialist - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading life assurance organisations.
Unix Support Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working on the Unix support team comprises of around 50 % production support and 50% project work.
Work will comprise of new builds/upgrades/consolidation/migrations.
Our client is seeking a Mid-level Unix administrator to work with production services team.
· Flavours of Unix deployed are HP-UX, AIX, Red Hat.
· Working within the Unix team.
· Support the Unix infrastructure for the client.
· Support for local and international offices.
· Opportunity to be part of a dynamic IT team in a busy working environment.
What you need:
· 3+ years Unix admin experience.
· Exposure to Red Hat Software.
· Strong Unix experience.
· Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
· Excellent trouble shooting skills.
· ITIL Standards and regulations.
· Experience working in a production support role in IT environment.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate (depending on experience)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Tinley Tubbert on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.