My client is currently seeking to fulfil a Unix/Linux Administrator position on a Contract basis. The role is situated in the City Centre within a leader in their respective market who are experiencing exponential levels of growth, accompanied by an excellent daily rate.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one or more of the following areas;
• Strong experience in Unix Systems Administration
• Adherence to company rules/regulations regarding incident and change process taking ITIL standards into consideration
• Experience with Linux systems preferably Red Hat
• At least 3+ years Unix administrator experience.
The key duties of the role:
• Provide high-level systems support
• Evidenced communication skills with third parties (e.g. in meetings with management/vendors/third parties or other teams in ETS)
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.