Microservics Architect (Java) - Dublin City Centre - 6 Month Contract
Are you a Java Architect with experience in Springboot and Docker? If so we want to hear from you! Our client is looking for an experienced architect with a strong background in designing and building Microservices to join their team in Dublin.
* You will play a fundamental role in the creation and migration of core applications to Cloud environments using a microservices model.
* You will be responsible for design, execution and rollout of DevOps frameworks
* Architect experience
* 6 + years Java Development experience
* Extensive experience with Micorserives
* Experience with Continuous Integration
* Experience of Docker and AWS
For more information on this role please contact Keith O'Loughlin on 01-4321567 / firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.linkedin.com/in/keitholoughlin1/
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.