Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Our client is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services. There is a significant body of project work for 2018/2019. You will get experience with the latest technology innovations including Big Data and Microservices.
The office is based in city centre location and you will be able to enjoy free access to their onsite gym and fitness studio.
They also offer performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment into further education.
You will be joining a Product Management team and will work closely with development and vendor management teams to enhance the services offered to the company’s clients.
The successful candidate will be working with their financial advisers, certified planners and front line staff to develop and document requirements to meet this vision.
We’re looking for a candidate that’s comfortable speaking to clients and with the technical knowledge to translate client feedback into workable solutions.
• Engage with business stakeholders to document business requirements and ‘to-be’ processes within the agreed timelines.
• Engage with delivery stakeholders to assess resourcing and impact to existing roadmaps and timelines.
• Engage with governance bodies (Compliance, Risk, and Security) to ensure that requirements fit within agreed guidance principles.
• Develop a working knowledge of investments and financial planning and provide support to technical staff on all project related queries.
• Ensure that requirements are signed-off within agreed timelines.
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
• The ideal candidate will have worked with both in-house and vendor software platforms.
• Have broad knowledge of business analysis techniques and be comfortable with both agile and waterfall development models.
• Previous experience working in an agile development environment.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues, stakeholders and 3rd parties at all levels.
• Be comfortable working within a team environment
• Be willing and able to work under pressure
• Have highly developed stakeholder management skills.
• Worked within a MIFID or CPC regulated company.
If you are interested in Business Analyst Role please contact Gabi Gogol on 016621000, or click on apply now.